Travel in Budget? Here is my golden secret
In India this week, for the first time. In a small village named Neemli in Tijara Tehsil in Alwar District of Rajasthan State, India - about two hours driving from the Capital.
For the last eight years I am blessed - Alhamdullilah - with the opportunities to travel to various places in this world.
To the countries in the Southeast Asia region? Countless.
America? Australia? Europe? China? All checked.
And one of the best thing about my travels are all with a very very very small budget.
In fact, for the trip to India this week: fly with Malindo Air through Kuala Lumpur (first time flying with this airline, not bad), couple days in New Delhi and couple days in this remote area, three times meal and twice snacks every single day, I only spent IDR 44,000 in total. Pretty cool, right?
If I write a book on budget travel guide, pretty much confident that it will be best seller in NYT.
…
…
...
The secret is all cost are paid by the offices or the organisers.
...
Why so serious. Bed time. ;-)
For the last eight years I am blessed - Alhamdullilah - with the opportunities to travel to various places in this world.
To the countries in the Southeast Asia region? Countless.
America? Australia? Europe? China? All checked.
And one of the best thing about my travels are all with a very very very small budget.
In fact, for the trip to India this week: fly with Malindo Air through Kuala Lumpur (first time flying with this airline, not bad), couple days in New Delhi and couple days in this remote area, three times meal and twice snacks every single day, I only spent IDR 44,000 in total. Pretty cool, right?
If I write a book on budget travel guide, pretty much confident that it will be best seller in NYT.
…
…
...
The secret is all cost are paid by the offices or the organisers.
...
Why so serious. Bed time. ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Halo, terima-kasih sudah berbagi pendapat di sini.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home