Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Manado, and then Bogor

Last week, I was in Manado, South Sulawesi. This is the first time I went further than Bali to the east. Had a chance to go there last December, but time was not OK. Didn’t have a chance to explore Manado, as I was there for a meeting only and just a second after the meeting is finished, I have already rushing to airport. Anyhow, from the top – yes, from the plane – Manado is quite beautiful. The hotel I was stayed, Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Center, is also quite good. Love to be back to this city and explore it, but later after the-boy is big enough to explore. :-)

This week – from Sunday to this morning, the whole family was stay at Aston Bogor Hotel and Resorts, as the-boy-mama had a meeting there. Although I have to commute 3 hours in the morning and another 3 hours in the afternoon Bogor-Jakarta for work, but we had a fun time there. The-boy enjoyed swimming, playing around with the fish, and riding the bicycle. He even enjoyed exploring the hotel by pushing the trolley around, before the bell boy politely asked her trolley back. :-)


Happy me.

This post is part of the Project-W.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Halo, terima-kasih sudah berbagi pendapat di sini.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home