Monday, February 21, 2011

Smile of the Big Head

In total, as per today, I have 18 nephews and nieces. Yes, we are a very big family. One of my brother and one of my sister are considering to have one more each. Oh Gosh! That hasn't not count mine yet. I am considering to have eleven. Will we sweet heart? :-D

But hoo yeah, my brother just sent me the photo of his son. The 18th. Wow.... what is this? It's so big. I guess we should consider to say I have 19 not 18 now. 

Yeaaah, Farez. Your handsome smile on that big head rob my heart. Although I am not sure that my hands are strong enough to hold you. :-D


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger astie nfh said...

hoho.. itu lucu banget sih.
jadi gemes pengen gigit2 pipinya :D *ditoyor sama Beni*

2/21/2011 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Batari Saraswati said...

ueheeee pipinyaaaa gemeeeees

2/22/2011 08:09:00 AM  
Blogger the arrazaq's said...

waaaaaawwww, gendutnyaaaaa...
ck..ck..ck..

pipi gembilnya bikin gemesssssss :*

2/22/2011 08:26:00 AM  
Blogger P 12 T said...

pipi bakpao :D *jadi laper*

3/01/2011 02:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Halo, terima-kasih sudah berbagi pendapat di sini.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home