Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Timezone

My Boss is going to go to Alaska, by tomorrow.
 
Boss : Ben, I just want to say goodbye and please take care all work when I am not here. If you find any problem, please text me. Remember, REMEMBER. Text only, no call.
Me : But, Boss...
Boss : No, no, no. Do not ever trying to call me. I won't pick it up. Okay? Because we are in 14 hours different timezone. You phone me now, but I only can hear your voice in the next 14 hours. Not effective, Right? Remember we are in 14 hours different timezone.
Me : (puff... you are the Boss)

2 Comments:

Blogger astie nfh said...

huahahhahaaha..
keren benx.. bos lo ok punya tuh.. patut dilestarikan...

9/08/2009 01:53:00 PM  
Blogger ikram said...

Typical :)

9/09/2009 04:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Halo, terima-kasih sudah berbagi pendapat di sini.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home