Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MJ

Since virus A1H1 is being pandemic in everyplace in this world, and yes Indonesia also, more than 20 persons suspect here, and last night I hear one died (so sorry to hear that), I decide to use masker to whenever I go out from my house.

We have no idea what possibly could happen in the bus, station, market, or anywhere crowded.

But I guest, not everyone got what is mypoint.

Bus 610, on the way to the office this morning, I sit alone initially. But a minute after that, on-phone-40-y.o-lady is coming and sit next to me.

I guest she wil be busy with her phone, when I realize she sneak on me and suddenly said "Wowww, M J".

Another lovely morning.
Sight.

1 Comments:

Blogger P 12 T said...

wkwkwkwkwkwk tapi kurang rambut yg kriwil2 :D

btw, 610 itu jurusan pd labu - blok m ya?

8/24/2009 03:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Halo, terima-kasih sudah berbagi pendapat di sini.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home