Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lets go to the Movie, to pose.

I heard about the rumor that Hollywood movie banned but I never really notice until I received the text from my provider (for the hundredth time!) which informed me that I got two free tickets to watch the movie in Blitz every week. Yay!

Supposed to be a great news in this no-money-left-in-the-pocket era!
It's May. Rio, Mars Need Mothers, Thor! Yay...
And Prom? Wink wink wink.

But the only movie that I can see in the theater now is a Creek movie. Huhu. Sad sad sad.

And the only cool thing that I can do now is take a picture. Yay!

No, it's not Blitz. ;-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger astie nfh said...

tetep ya, potonya bikin iri..

5/11/2011 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Halo, terima-kasih sudah berbagi pendapat di sini.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home