a great time to spend office hour is by

the meeting is over before 5 o'clock. get back to office? wrong answer. not banget itu because now i an in djakarta theater, mau nonton red cliff 2, a great movie, dah ga nahan penasaran after nonton yang satu nya medio 2008 kemaren, so we decide to spend office hour by watching red cliff 2, hehe.. smile :-)
Labels: g900

4 Comments:
hi friend!! U have a very cool site here....would U mind if we exchange links? ^_^
bagus tak filmnya? hehe..
Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!
pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik , pupuk organik
Post a Comment
Halo, terima-kasih sudah berbagi pendapat di sini.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home